IT IS OUR GREAT PLEASURE TO ASK YOU TO RESERVE THE DATE OF
WHO HAVE BEEN FULLY SUPPORTIVE THESE PAST THREE DECADES:
and the contributions and sacrifices of legal immigrants.
For the last couple of years, when you read anything in the news about Immigration it is almost always about Illegal Immigration and The Wall. So many of the commentators are misinformed so their comments are best opinionated, or at worst, completely wrong and divisive.
On the other hand, we, Immigration Advocacy Services, deal solely with legal immigration and can inform you about the real system and the history of what it has contributed to the fabric of America since our country’s inception.
Since before we fought for our freedom from England, the United States of America has promoted a way of thinking that has included a welcome to those in the world trying to avoid persecution or that wanted to better their situation, whether, religiously, economically or socially.
That gracious way of thinking has led our country into the premier leadership role in the world for a good many years. Leaving out politics, whether on one side or the other,we are very proud to have been a part of our country’s Immigration system for these past three decades.
Immigration Advocacy Services is a Not For profit Immigration Help/Outreach Center that has worked with the USCIS for the last 31 years to help Citizens and Immigrants navigate the Immigration system of our country. We have represented and helped about 2,500 people from approximately 125 countries every year to Naturalize, get Permanent Residency (commonly known as a Green Card) and Petition family members.We have clients all over these United States but generally help constituents from the Greater NYCMetro area.
With a staff of 3 Attorneys and 12 Paralegals and counselors led by 2 full time administrators, we are truly blessed and heartened to have helped approximately 50,000 individuals became an integral and contributing part of American society.
Buy a journal ad to honor, celebrate and also promote what you do! Please note Journals will be available AFTER the event so that we can capture and include all of the attendees and festivities of the celebration! Please e-mail journal ad content to [email protected] or mail to 36-16 Astoria Blvd. Astoria, NY 11103
Appropriate for those companies and agencies that may not be able to attend but want to help.
- The celebration will be held at Riccardo’s in Astoria, Queens
Riccardo’s By The Bridge 21-01 24th Avenue Astoria, New York 11105 Tel: 718 721 7777
- Cocktail Hour will start at 6:00 PM on Saturday, October 5th, 2019 to be followed by a
Dinner Dance from 7 to 11 PM
- There will be a Live Band for our entertainment called “ Risky Business”, you will love them, and Full Bar all through the night if you don’t.
- The Honorees are Shyconia Noten Burden, Carlos Alberto Betancourt, Congressperson Carolyn Maloney, State Assemblymember Aravella Simotas and Queens Boro President Melinda Katz these are well deserving people that deserve the accolades and our support.
- There will be a Journal and this is a good way for you to honor them, your company and/or our Agency. Unlike most agencies that have yearly events, this is our first celebration in 30 years. For this reason, this Journal will be distributed about two weeks after the event so that the Gala will be featured prominently in its pages.
- Another unique way that you or your people can help is to ‘Sponsor a Guest’ by purchasing a ticket for a person of your choice, or a completely random deserving guest, to attend the Dinner in your name.