A Not-for-Profit Immigration Outreach Center
that helps people with:
- Fingerprints for Canadian, NASD/SEC, FBI background check and job related uses. Photographs for Green Cards,Naturalization and E.A.D. and US passport applicants.
- Obtaining accurate up-to-date information on new laws and procedures.
- Certification, translation and notarization of documents.
- Speakers for merchant and civic organizations.
- Citizenship drives coordinated with social service, ethnic and cultural groups.
- Assistance with all immigration procedures and computerized online filings.
- Referrals to AILA Attorneys, Accredited, Outreach and voluntary service agencies.
- Our immigration staff Attorneys specialize in and limit their practice to immigration law.
- Anti-fraud help in cooperation with NYC Dept of Consumer Affairs, Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs and the NYS Attorney General.
- Referrals to Congressional Representatives and Government Agencies.
Us In The News
These days, Eddie Indellicati is playing a lot of solitaire. He sits at his computer in the living room of his apartment and silently moves the cards from one pile to another, trying to take his mind off his wife, Li Hong. Lili, as he affectionately calls her, is
President Donald Trump’s immigration ban was temporarily halted last weekend after a federal appeals court denied the administration’s request to resume his executive order..
President Donald Trump’s Jan. 27 executive order to prevent citizens from seven countries from entering the United States sent tremors of fear, dismay and anger through Queens, one of the world’s most ethnically diverse counties.
Helping Our Nation’s Immigrants since 1988