- Deferred Action I-821D
- Adjustment of Status I-485
- Advance Parole/Travel Documents I-131
- Affidavits of Support I-134 / I-864
- Anti-Fraud Specialists - we can help with Consumer Affairs and District Attorney filings to combat fraudulent agencies.
- D.V. Lottery VISA Online Application & Registration
- E.A.D. Work Authorization Extensions I-765
- “Green Card” Replacement & Renewal I-90
- Naturalization N-400 / Citizenship N-600
- Relative Petitions I-130 - 1st, 2A, 2B, 3rd, 4th Pref
- Visa Extensions and Changes I-539
If you need help with many other types of immigration matters such as asylum, cancellation proceedings, labor based applications, waivers, etc., on an appointment basis-please call for your specific case.
We are the original and only authorized non-profit Immigration Outreach Center in our area. Please be careful of unauthorized travel, insurance and other for profit agencies that claim to provide similar services. To serve you better and professionally we only deal with immigration matters. Our staff and attorneys are available during business hours to help you with any of the above applications.
Immigration Advocacy Services, Inc., is a charter member of the New York Immigration Coalition, the Queens Immigration Network and the European American Immigration Council.
We are open Monday thru Thursday 9-4:30 p.m. & Friday 9-1 p.m. on a walk-in basis. No appointments are necessary for counselor and supervisory consultations. Attorney consultations by appointment only.